Dogs are always welcome!
Welcome to our ‘Dog Friendly’ family camping village in Punta Marina
The Adriano Family Camping Village is one of the few campsites on the Adriatic Riviera that accepts pets, and dogs in particular. And there’s even a beach just for them! Your furry friends are always welcome in our Family Camping Village!
At the Adriano Family Camping Village, you can walk and enjoy the company of your faithful four-legged friend in all the green areas of the campsite, and not just there! Here are all the options and services for your furry companion:
- Dog Beach – Equipped beach dedicated to dogs. Dogs are not allowed to swim: for dogs to enter the water at the Bau Beach, the regulations of the bathing ordinance of the municipality where the facility is located must be followed
- Green area reserved for dogs at the swimming pool park
- Possibility of taking your dog to the restaurant’s outdoor veranda to enjoy its company while you eat your favourite dish
- Spacious play area with certified wooden toys in the Adriano Family Camping Village for safe fun
- Dedicated dog showers with tub and hairdryer, to freshen up after a day at the beach
- Specific products for your friend’s hygiene and nutrition available for sale at the campsite market
Request for availability or a quote now, and remember to indicate how many pets you will be bringing. DO NOT forget our few, very simple rules for an even more peaceful and safe furry friend holiday:
- Pets are allowed in certain types of bungalows and pitches upon reservation. For Club Del Sole, the well-being of the dog is paramount in Dog Friendly hospitality and the parameters of well-being are based on a rather high standard. For this reason, the possibility of accommodating your dog is assessed (to define and identify which accommodations are most suitable) on the basis of the dog’s size, breed and the number of dogs present in the village at that time. Contact us for more information
- The presence of pets must be indicated at the time of booking. Maximum of two pets per property allowed. We recommend that you present your vaccination certificate and insurance at check-in
- Access of pets to the public beach is prohibited, except in specially designated areas (as per municipal regulations)
- Pets must be kept on a leash and, if necessary, muzzled
- Owners are obliged to pick up the physiological needs of their pets with the appropriate scoop and ensure that they do not disturb other guests in the village
- Any damage caused by pets to third parties and the village facilities is the full responsibility of the owner
- Show your dog’s health booklet on request
- Do not leave the pet unattended
- Dogs are allowed on the equipped Dog Beach but not in the water
- Provide yourself with an appropriate dustpan and bag (also available in the dispensers)
- It is forbidden to bring animals into the playground, the pool area, inside the toilets, and inside the restaurant and the Supermarket/Bazar
Please note that the presence of dogs must be indicated at the time of booking. An up-to-date vaccination booklet and insurance are required to enter the village. Dogs reported in the regional register as biting dogs are not allowed.